Strange dreams!

Tan

Reaction score
Ok, I thought this might make an interesting topic (either that or make me look like I have serious mental heath issues and stalking tendancies!):

The last 2 nights i've been dreaming about people on this forum!

The night before last was about LauraB - I was in the hospital in labour and she was my labour partner!!!

Last night I dreamt that Kina (Rosieroo) had said she was going to some place with great views for a picnic and if anyone wanted to meet her there then just call when they get there. Well I decided to do this and I got there and couldn't find her but found these amazing views so I called her mobile. She didn't answer the first time but then when I rang the 2nd time she was really annoyed at me hassling her! (i've put this down to all my questions about reuseable nappies to her lately!!!) And she looked nothing like her pics! Eventually I carried on talking and all was ok but it was so weird!

By the way - I know that you are lovely really from all the help you've given me Kina!

Now I think i'm pretty good at interpreting my dreams so i'm guessing its all a mixture of knowing that people on this forum will always help (the Laura dream) and also I think the Kina dream was reading about meet ups etc and the being annoyed is like I said - all my questions!

Just thought i'd share that with you and totally embarress myself. Anyone else want to join in???! (Please :pray: !)

OMG, that's so funny 'cos last week I dreamt I was chatting to Sarah B (Braydon's mum!) I was too embarrassed to mention it in case she thought I was a wierdy stalker! I must know what she looks like from her pic. She was really lovely giving me loads of advice about being a new mum! I'll mention it now I'm not the only one :oops:

I dreamed that I went round to Urchin's house and she had a pet bull (??) who kept charging in whenever you walked around so I spent the whole time perched on the sofa lol. Have already checked with Urchin that she does not have a bull in her house so I know it's safe to visit :wink:

Also had a dream where I was shopping with Emilia who was wearing a bright floral dress (it was not a nice floral sadly) but I didn't want to tell her :?

lol beanie! :lol:

I'm so glad its not just me!!!

Tan x

last week i dreamed that the moderators were no longer mods but had been replaced by other members (no offense mods)
wonder where that came from :?

i had a dream once hayley and hayley_17 came to live with me and they both went into fast labour at the same time and i freaked out lol

lol this thread just confirms that we spend WAY to much time on here!

I havent dreamt about this forum yet, but if i keep coming on here as much as I do I think im going to at some point :? Im just so addicted to this place tho :D

Hahaha thats mad

I love dreams their so unpredictable, I dream the strangest things !! Havn't drempt of anyone off here but if i do I'll let you all know haha it will probably be really funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back