• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

strange but perhaps true

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
I've been struggling with my daughter since october at night, the problem being that she has suffered a night time cough since this time and has been back and forth to the doctors countless times. First we tried simple children medicines incase it was just a bug but nope that never worked, then we tried simplelictus which shouldnt actually be given to a child and it helped but never actually cleared the cough completly, I tried karvol and olbas oil and vix vapour rub on her chest and baby vapour rub on her chest but no still the cough remained. In January time of this year I took her back to the doctor who suggested we give her a trial run on asthma medicine before refering her to a pediatrician so I agreed and for a week or two it helped but STILL the cough remained and recently it's got bad again. We've tried playing with the heating incase her room was getting too hot or too cold but nope that didnt work and still the cough remained, allowed her to go to bed with a drink of water every night but no u know the rest. I've got her booked in for a doc appointment in 2 weeks, general waiting time for our doctor unless diar emergency, anyway did a google search for childs night time cough tonight and came across an articule which suggests doctors did some sort of research thing and worked out with night time coughs rub vix vapour rub into childs feet and place socks on, ok so I decieded to try this out as Joanna started coughing and blow and behold not heard her since. I'll update in the mornning but fingeres crossed. Thought i'd share in case any other parents out there going through similar.

hope it continues to work - the other thing is could be is a dust allergy

well the vix trick didnt work so i'll continue to work on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back