Strange appetite at 4 - 5 weeks

mabelina

Reaction score
I havent got much of an appetite at all, most of it i know is due to the shock and fright of being pregnant, but in a matter of seconds i can be absolutely ravenous, so i eat, but then after only a few mouthfulls im full. I then get cramps like as if ive just eaten a three course meal. Flatulence then plays a big part, much to the annoyance of my boyfriend :rotfl:

Is this cramping and bloated feeling after eating normal?

i have certainly had this hun, wait till ur 40 weeks pregnant and u eat a full meal then u will know what bloating is :rotfl:

hope all i well hun :hug: :hug:

Thanks Chezzabell :D Yes i think im going to have to get used to this "bloated" lark!

:wave:
I had the very same as you! I couldnt eat more than a few mouthfuls and i felt like i had overeaten!!

Then within the hour i would be so hungry again. I found that eating little and ofter helps and as long as you are snacking on healthy things you will be fine!

I suffered really badly with constipitation for over a week a few weeks ago, so i would say to try and eat things that will help aid this as in the early days your bowels are very slow and sluggish. Drink plenty of water to help flush things along :lol:

I am just over 11 weeks now and thankfully have got my appetite back. Managed a curry from the indian takeaway the other night :dance:

chezzabell said:
i have certainly had this hun, wait till ur 40 weeks pregnant and u eat a full meal then u will know what bloating is :rotfl:

hope all i well hun :hug: :hug:

Yeah quite!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back