stomach pains

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone gets this or if is normal...
I've had a sensation today like someone cupping the side of my stomach and it's like a squeezing sensation, not painful just tightening x

Yes I get these! I had niggles in my stomach since I got my BFP especially when I'm in bed! xx

I had this at 7 weeks!! It was stretching pain... :) If your worried speak to your local EPU. :)

xxx

think i had this from 7 weeks with my daughter hun xx

It's always a relief when you know someone else who's suffered the same...otherwise you turn to google and that's never a good thing! xx

Aslong as your not bleeding everything is usually fine.

As I said contact your local EPU they may be able to get you in for an early scan.

xxx

I'm bleeding girls :-( just gone for a number two and wiped yellow discharge and the next few wipes where bright red blood

The act that there was no bleeding in your scan and a good heartbeat must make you feel confident that its just a bit of normal pregnancy bleeding ... Why for you ring EPU again tomorrow ?? X

I'm bleeding girls :-( just gone for a number two and wiped yellow discharge and the next few wipes where bright red blood

Stay positive Sophie! In sure bean is fine but ring to be on safe side if you're worried :) xx

I'm not worried too much, i'm pretty sure it's because I had a bowel movement just the initial panic when you see bright red.
Bleeding has stopped now it was only for a few wipes x

Do you think I should leave it girls? I'm not too worried at the minute x

Hope you're OK, hun and that it was just a one-off.

Twinges and little cramps are perfectly normal during pregnancy, as the ligaments that anchor your uterus to your skeleton have to start stretching and bearing more weight, even from early on. xxx

Thanks hun. Pretty sure it was a one-off I will keep an eye out though x

As long as there isn't a lot then leave it. And not that you'll need to be told (coz you're already doin it!) KNICKERWATCH ;)

There was literally nothing there after them few wipes. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back