Stomach muscles...

AugustMum

Reaction score
Now this might just be something wierd, but I thought Id ask incase anyone is having/had this.

Above my belly button it feels like the muscles are really tight and sore, and sometimes quite painful, and I wasnt sure if this was my muscles basically just being pulled apart or stretching. My bumps starting to show now and push outwards a teenie bit above my belly bottom so it would make sense. Anyone else having this?

Also, I didnt think you were supposed to feel your belly button popping out, but my belly button has been hurting over the past few weeks and now its starting to pop out (its a bit of an outie belly button!).

This might all sound silly but I get curious :)

Hi, it could be uterus as its moves to belly button at this time. I have never had my belly button pop so i can't comment on that. All sounds pretty normal for first pregnancy though, mines been stretched for the forth time now so has bee past belly button for a whie with no pain, but my back is killing me!! We all get a host of aches and pains - but worth it in the end - just finished watching one born every minute and getting really excited now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back