STOMACH QUESTION

Shelley22222

Reaction score
How long was it before you started to feel a change in your stomach. My AF is due today but no sign yet.... This week ive noticed that my stoamch has become kinda pot bellied and hard...not like me at all.....im not eating any more than usual....still going to the gym?? Could it be? or am i in for a BIGGGG disappointment again....

Sometimes I think im becoming OBSESSED! :twisted:

Lots of women report changes in their bellies.

I was very bloated and had a very full sensation down there for about three weeks but that has now settled down. I couldn't wear trousers to work during that time.

when i found out i was pregnant, i had a bloated belly, i had slight period pains- which were implantation/ settling pains and i noticed that i had alot more discharge.

Have you done a test?

Good luck :D :D :D

Hi thanks for replying.

I took a test yday but it was BFN? :?

Im now 2/3 days late!!

Im having slight period pains, run to the loo and nothing!?!?

My stomach is quite tender and hurts when i press it seems bloated and i'm getting shooting pains on the right hand side every so often.....and pains in the top of my bikini line?? Feeling slightly sick....can see the veins in my boobs! and the nipples have gone darker (TMI)

Im sooo confused!!!!

Thats what it was like for me when found out i was pregnant, especially the veins in my boobs! and I had period pains i thought i was gonna come on but i never did! Maybe the hcg levels aren't high enough yet for the test to detect it, I was very patient and was 10 days after my missed period when i tested because i thought it would come late, and it was a definate positive, try again next week if af hasnt arrived by then, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back