STOMACH QUESTION

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Shelley22222, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Shelley22222

Shelley22222 Member

How long was it before you started to feel a change in your stomach. My AF is due today but no sign yet.... This week ive noticed that my stoamch has become kinda pot bellied and hard...not like me at all.....im not eating any more than usual....still going to the gym?? Could it be? or am i in for a BIGGGG disappointment again....

Sometimes I think im becoming OBSESSED! :twisted:

2. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

Lots of women report changes in their bellies.

I was very bloated and had a very full sensation down there for about three weeks but that has now settled down. I couldn't wear trousers to work during that time.

3. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

when i found out i was pregnant, i had a bloated belly, i had slight period pains- which were implantation/ settling pains and i noticed that i had alot more discharge.

Have you done a test?

Good luck :D :D :D

4. Shelley22222

Shelley22222 Member

Hi thanks for replying.

I took a test yday but it was BFN? :?

Im now 2/3 days late!!

Im having slight period pains, run to the loo and nothing!?!?

My stomach is quite tender and hurts when i press it seems bloated and i'm getting shooting pains on the right hand side every so often.....and pains in the top of my bikini line?? Feeling slightly sick....can see the veins in my boobs! and the nipples have gone darker (TMI)

Im sooo confused!!!!

5. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

Thats what it was like for me when found out i was pregnant, especially the veins in my boobs! and I had period pains i thought i was gonna come on but i never did! Maybe the hcg levels aren't high enough yet for the test to detect it, I was very patient and was 10 days after my missed period when i tested because i thought it would come late, and it was a definate positive, try again next week if af hasnt arrived by then, good luck x