Could I be?

bravachick

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my 1st post, wish I'd have found it sooner. Can someone help me on my query....

im not due for my period for another 7 days, yet im having some boobie ache (slight itchy feeling and my breasts seem heavier), feeling sick (not vomiting), back ache, and feeling tired..oh and a bit of period pains. I never suffer with backache, or boobie ache when im due on. Earlier this month i suffered a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I didnt need a D&C. After the bleeding stopped me and my partner have had sex about 6 times,,all unprotected. I did suffer with boobie ache, back ache, nausea, gums bleeding during my 6 week preg, then they went....now they are back..not as bad but that mite be cos it only started this morn.....how soon can i do a test...couldnt i do one now? if so which one? Do you think I'm pregnant????????

:wave: Hi, you can get tests that pick up the pregnancy hormones as soon as four days before your period is due so 7 days might be a bit early, your symptoms sound positive though, good luck for when you do test.xxxxxxxxx( sorry to hear about your MC earlier this year).xx

you could try testing in about 3 days, but best to wait till the day you're due your period, for more accuracy.

It sounds quite promising! :cheer:

sorry for your loss :hug:
Your symptoms sound promising, i really think 7 days before af is due is a bit early to show up, i hope it is a bfp for you :pray:
I dont want to put a downer on it but i had a d&c on 1st august and started to get some of my pregnancy symptoms back just over a week ago i was convinced i was pregnant again i did a test and it was positive, it stayed positive until monday there, so i guess it was just the old hormones from my previous pregnancy still there, i really hope this is'nt what you have but thought its something to keep in mind.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back