due to test tomorrow!!

sarahx500

Reaction score
hi all
im due to test tomorrow and up to now ive had no symptoms of anything at all, i usually get af symptoms,stomach ache, aching boobs etc...
last night i felt sick about 10.30 pm lasted about 20 mins or so....
anyway im just babbling now....

is it worth me testing today or would u wait til tomorrow??????

I'd say wait until the morning, they say our first morning urine is the strongest.
Saying this I probably would have done a few by now :oops: :oops:
I'm terrible though, I can't wait!
Good Luck with testing though, fingers crossed. :D
Love Sam xx

Hi Sarah,

Try and wait until tomorrow if you can, easier said than done.

Good luck, fingers crossed you get a BFP.

thanx for replying!!

its hard but i havent dun a test yet lol,, dont no how ive managed tho!

bagpuss yr due to test the same day as me ,,,, good luck
good luck to every1 ttc

xxx

forgot to say, i have stomach ache like u usually get b4 af but no where near as bad!
also,last night felt sick at about 10.30 pm... yesterday walking round tesco felt sick ... and shopping today with oh felt sick .... just walked to our local village with my son and felt as though i was going to be sick a few times and still feel a bit funny now... but still getting mild aches in my stomach...

heres hoping unless its just wish full thinking, soon find out i suppose!!

good luck to every1 xxx

Keep us posted.

My cycles are normally 3x something days so I'm not expecting AF till the end of the week. I don't like to test unless I'm late, I can't help thinking I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

I'm charting my temps, so I should see a dip in temp if AF is on the way over the next 2 - 3 days. We shall see.

Fingers crossed for you though.

How long have you been TTC?

Good luck!!! Be sure to let us know what happens! Sending you loads of baby dust yours and bagpuss's way!!!

xoxo Ree

hi all

just an update!.... i feel sick this morning and now still,faint and dizzy, had brown discharge tmi i no sorry lol.......havent got much af cramps but it cud be wishful thinking lol....

and i have a job interview this afternoon!!!

guna test later or tomorrow see wot happens for the rest of the day i think

Good Luck with job interview and testing Sarah..

don't worry about discharge .. it could be implantation spotting!!

Let us know as soon as you test.. fingers Xd for you..

And Bagpuss.. hoping AF does not make it to your place this week either.. tell the cats to scare her away!!

:wink:

Hi,

I have exactly the same today, pains and spotting but my temp dropped a little today, although still well above the coverline, I think it must be AF on the way. I'll know for sure in the morning when I take my temp again.

Doesn't look like this month is going to be mine for a BFP :(

Any news Sarah or Bagpuss? I've got everything crossed for you both!!

Em xx

hi ..
thanx for the good luck wishes but af turned up this morning with a vengence!!!!

oh well try next month!

GOOD LUCK BAGPUSS HOPE SHE STAYS AWAY FROM U ..XXXX

Oh no, sorry your AF has turned up Sarah, that's really disappointing.

Try and look upon it as a new cycle, new beginning....easier said than done I know.

Well I've had a stay of execution. My temp went back up this morning and the spotting stopped yesterday evening. Every time I feel any discharge down below, I'm off to the loo to check whether it's spotting or AF but so far no sign.

I'm having cramps/pains today, they've been getting worse this evening and I had them last night.

My cycles vary by a few days from month to month so AF could arrive any day now. I'll see what tomorrow brings when I take my temp, if it goes down again then AF will defo be on her way.

im disappointed yes, but theres always next month..

good luck and i hope af stays away, let me no wot happens,,hope its implantation cramps for u and i really really hope she duznt turn up for u ... good luck

xxx

Any news yet Bagpuss?? I'm on day 30, and I've got something like spotting I think :oops: , and slight cramps and I feel bloated - am thinking AF is on her way!! As you know though, 30 days would be a really short cycle considering my last couple :? - but who knows, am pretty resigned to the fact that my body does what it wants when it wants!!

Let us know if you have any news!! :D

Em xx

thinking of u bagpuss,,, any news yet?? hope AF has stayed away...

Emma hope she duznt visit... good luck and keep us posted

xxx

I got my BFP!!!

Did an early pg test yesterday and it was positive but my temps had gone down for the last 2 days but still well above the coverline, so I was sure it was a temp positive.

But today my temp has shot up and I've done 2 tests and both positive.

I can't believe it. I think I'll test again if I get 18 consecutive temps, I'm 15 days dpo at the mo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back