Stockings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I want to do a stocking for Alanna, But not sure what to put in it! I wanted to put somethings in that could keep her occupied for a lil bit so I might manage a lie in!

Any ideas?

Im planning on putting a sippy cup there with juice, and make some porridge fingers or something as a breakfast/snack there for her.

I did this last year but her stocking was over the fire-place for when we got up instead . We put juice , milky-buttons for after church , crackers , a raggy doll , a book , a picture frame with the three of us in it and a musical princess mirror thing in it x

I've got little toys for odhrans but it's downstairs, I will be the one waking odhran on Xmas day I'm a big kid

so far every year J has come to wake us before opening anything, he comes in and says, Mum Dad, hes been can we go down and open the presents? this year is the first year that he knows the truth so it will pan out a little different I guess, but traditionally his stocking has had, chocolate coins, and lots of small things wrapped up, candy Cains hanging over the top, a teddy etc, I love Christmas morning it has to be said :)

I've got h some crayons, chalks, milky bar buttons, colouring book, handy manny cards, slippers just little bits!

What about a cute baby tooth brush? Like something practical?
X

Adam always get jarmies in his stocking that he opens on christmas eve so im doing the same this year for both of them x x

Paige will be getting crayons, a book, an apple and a orange, socks and gold coins. Apart from the crayons aand book the rest is stuff she will always get in her stocking as its more of a traditional thing. It'll be in her room but she won't open it until we go downstairs.

littleman has got: fruit, buggy book, toothbrush, a set of books, bath toys and car toys

princess has got: disney pens and stationary, haribo, kiddy nail varnish, barbie toothbrush, barbie watch, disney cutlery set and random stuff from £1 land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back