stinkin cold :(

k8_005

Reaction score
Having finally got no sickness yay its been replaced by a sniffly nose sneezin lots of hiccups a slightly sore throat and general itchy eyes does anyone know what I can or cant take for a cold

paracetamol is ok, i had a lemsip when i got a really bad one tho honey and lemon tea with paracetamol would be the same really, ring the nhs direct or docs to ask if u need to

Im just getting over a stinking cold. had it for about a week but it turned into a chest infection after a few days.
i orig took paracetamol and sucked asdas own lozanges. doc then prescribed liquid penicillian but that made me sick.
i ended up in a&e last weds i think as i had trouble breathing and they gave me a course of co-amoxiclav which seems to have done the trick.

hope u get better soon and it dnt turn out 2 bad x x

Best thing to take is paracetamol and make your own hot honey and lemon drink as your not supposed to take decongestants when pregnant. The honey is great for your throat and chest and the fresh lemon is great source of vit c to help you get over cold x

Thanks will get some honey and lemon and do up I may even do up some black currant awash but with hot water and honey as ud prefer he taste hope it dissapears soon and thank you for all the ideas n support x

I always put sugar in to taste so it's a little more pleasant or cordial like you say x get well soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back