Stilletos help!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Im going to a wedding this evening and my old faithfuls need re-heeling. Ive got another pair that I've never worn because they are slightly too big and my heels slip out of the back- not good when you are carting a one year old about all evening. Ive stuffed tissue into the front of the shoes but my heels are still slipping out. Is there anything I can buy to stop this? I bought some suade stickers for the same problem I had with another pair of shoes and they were crap. It would have worked if they made them out of the jelly like stuff they use with the Party Heels pads. Please help :pray:

The foam ones (with a waffle bottom) are good. We used to put them in shoes when I worked at Clarks to stop the slip. The half ones life the foot slighty and push it to the back. :)

You can buy party heels that go in the back of the shoe - so they are the rubber stuff, but they stick to the back of the shoe. I used these for the same problem last year. I got them in Tesco.

Thank you both, I got both insoles and party heels and both together they work :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back