Help - policy on ebay refunds?

Bexter

Reaction score
Hi,

I sold a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes last week, but the buyer has just contacted me to say she is not happy with them.
She seems to think one of the heels is at an angle - i have never worn them, or never noticed that.
She also says there is a mark on the heels, yes, i agree there is. I really should have mentioned it on the listing, but didn't as i honestly didn't think it was noticeable.

The shoes cost me £320, she bought them for £170.
I have not specified a returns policy, and she wants to return them.

To be honest, i don't particularly want to have them back as i need the money and they might not sell again!

Please help!!!

if theres a problem with them that you didnt put in the listing i think she can get a refund through paypal (if thats what she paid by) if they just want a refund and cant prove it and you didnt put on the listing that you take refunds i dont think they can.

As there is a mark you didn't mention then I would think she is entitled to a refund. Maybe she would take a small amount of money back?

I would refund her on condition that she return them. The reason being that if you leave it, she will leave you negative feedback and that will affect any future sales you wish to make.

Once you have them back, relist them and make sure you mention that mark! I always mention absolutely every tiny detail, just in case. That way, they can't complain as you can point to the details in your description.

I would get her to post them back to you then refund her. Unfortunately she has a right to a refund unless you stipulate in your listing that you do not accept refunds :roll:

Well, now she is saying the heels are slanty and will break and they are not in their original box which is complete rubbish!

I offered her a partial refund which she refused, and says she will now take the matter further!

Honestly - i thought my ebay history of never having any problems was too good to be true!

Bexter said:
Hi,

I sold a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes last week, but the buyer has just contacted me to say she is not happy with them.
She seems to think one of the heels is at an angle - i have never worn them, or never noticed that.
She also says there is a mark on the heels, yes, i agree there is. I really should have mentioned it on the listing, but didn't as i honestly didn't think it was noticeable.

The shoes cost me £320, she bought them for £170.
I have not specified a returns policy, and she wants to return them.

To be honest, i don't particularly want to have them back as i need the money and they might not sell again!

Please help!!!

if you knew there was a mark on the heal you should have listed it and shown a piccy.
give her her money back and re list the boots

I've just had alook at your listing :lol: they are lovely shoes.

I thing I can see what she means about a slight angle on the heal from the photos.
on this one you can see that the heal on the right (nearest) shoe does angle inwards very slightly, bearly noticiable really ( don't think I'd complain unless they moved about while walking)
9714_1.JPG

As for not being in the original box you've pictured the box they are in so she can't complain there.

But as you didn't mention the mark on the heal I'd ask her to return (by trackable post) them and give them a good check over tfor scuffs on the sole to make sure she hasn't worn them and that they are with the original box and dustbag and refund her.

If you don't paypal will and will also restrict your paypal account, also she may report to ebay and get a strike against you.

Don't worry I'm sure they sell again.

sorry your having this trouble and hope it works out.

xSuzx

P.S also when listing don't put all your pics on through ebay, just put one on and upload the rest to your photobucket account and then use the img link on your ebay listing, saves a few pennies. :D

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
P.S also when listing don't put all your pics on through ebay, just put one on and upload the rest to your photobucket account and then use the img link on your ebay listing, saves a few pennies. :D

xSuzx

Ah, thanks very much for your advice. :hug:

Minime said:
You paid £320 for a pair of shoes??? :shock:

Yep, i'm afraid so. And it's not the only pair i have bought for that amount :oops:

I have an addiction for designer shoes! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back