stillborn

laura.roper

Reaction score
how many weeks were u i was 26+4 when i found out then 27 when i delieved x

i havnt had a still born just 2 mmcs this past yr but i just wanted to say how sorry i am for your loss i cant beging to imagine what ur going through mcs are hard enough but giving birth like that well it must be so hard bless ya,hope u have a lot of support round you and if u want a chat anytime to vent or rant just inbox me im around most of the time take care xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss hun. Nothing prepares you for loosing a little angel. I haven't had a stillborn but my sister was born sleeping my mum carried her fullterm. X

So sorry for your loss :(
Not personal experience but my mum had a stillborn at 6 months my auntie had a stillborn at term and my other auntie also a stillborn at term :(
i hope you get some answers why that happened and hopefully you will go ahead to have a very healthy pregnancy next time :hug:
I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel :(

i found out at 39+6 and he was born 40+1, so sorry i know what your going through xxx

thanks ladies it is horrible im indenile at the moment xx

24 when found and and delivered the same day x

I can't imagine what this is like but I'm so so sorry for ur horrible loss, I hope u have lots of support around u hun xxxxxxx massive hugs xxxxxxx

I have no experience him but just wanted to send you big hugs hun. We are all here if you need to let it all off your chest. Xxx

I also have no experience of still birth, but have had a mc. I am so sorry, horrible thing for you to go through xxxx

so sorry hun, i've had 5 mc's latest one 4 months gone, i do feel for you hun, hang on in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back