still waiting

hayels

Reaction score
its been months now since my 3rd mc had a few test done at docs who said i needed to be seen by hospital but am still have not heard from hospital have rang them 3 times chasing it up but the said i just have to wait and they will send it out in post. thing is am fed up of waiting i want to be back to trying to make babies:( sorry pointless post but its getting me down a bit xx

Keep chasing them up Hun! Must be so frustrating for you waiting for them to do something x x

Yh i would keep ringing, since i had my mc it has made me realise how quick your kicked to the curb from the health authorities x

Hey hon, I'd chase them again too - stay onto them x x x

I would ring them each week and write too, they will have to give you an appointent in the end as you will be driving them crazy- don't let them take no for an answer. Ask them what the expected wait period is for an appointment?

Hang in there hun X

Last edited:
I know how you feel I had an appointment for the 11th Nov to get my blood results back that I had in Sept and now its been delayed 2 weeks, meanwhile Im ovulating this week but now dont know whether to try or wait til my results!!Argh x

thinking of you keep calling till you get the information you need x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back