still struggling - please help!!

laura-82

Reaction score
We can't decide on a middle name for our LO.

There are 4 that we have thought of.

Please let me know which you prefer:

Freya Jasmine Tandy
Freya Louise Tandy
Freya Rebecca Tandy
Freya Jennifer Tandy

The only one which has a meaning is Freya Jennifer as my dads mum died when he was a tiny baby & her name was Jennifer. We didn't really want to go down the naming after people road but I thought it would mean alot to my Dad.

Thanks
xxx

I do like Freya Louise...rolls off the tongue nicely. But then I'm also someone that likes going with names that have a reason. If mine is a girl, one of the middle names will be Izzie after my late best friend, so I like the idea of using Freya Jennifer :)

I think that Freya Louise rolls off of the tongue better but I like the idea of using a name that means something to you so Freya Jennifer would be nice.

We can't decide on a middle name for our LO.

There are 4 that we have thought of.

Please let me know which you prefer:

Freya Jasmine Tandy
Freya Louise Tandy
Freya Rebecca Tandy
Freya Jennifer Tandy

The only one which has a meaning is Freya Jennifer as my dads mum died when he was a tiny baby & her name was Jennifer. We didn't really want to go down the naming after people road but I thought it would mean alot to my Dad.

Thanks
xxx

I do like Freya Louise...rolls off the tongue nicely. But then I'm also someone that likes going with names that have a reason. If mine is a girl, one of the middle names will be Izzie after my late best friend, so I like the idea of using Freya Jennifer :)

I think that Freya Louise rolls off of the tongue better but I like the idea of using a name that means something to you so Freya Jennifer would be nice.

I like Freya Jennifer as it has a special meaning and also my name is Jennifer so I'm a bit biased lol xx

Freya is a beautiful name.

I like Louise I think. Although I am Rebecca Louise so perhaps I am biased?! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back