Still shitty :-(

ema-lou24

Reaction score
Don't know if you remember my thread last week about what happened at the hosp, diagnosed with diabetes, baby girl being small, not getting enough nutrients.

Well as I mentioned, I had to start taking metformin for the diabetes, I started these on wednesday and I've felt sick with them and my appetite hasn't came to much, but forced food down for the sake of my wee girl.
Today I havent been able to keep water down, and its not just coming out the top end :whistle:.
So I rang my doc and he's told me to stop taking the metformin asap, keep an eye on my sugar levels and if I'm still not keeping anything down by morning, ive to be admitted to hospital :shock:

So I'm unsure where this is going to go, will that mean I will need started on insulin now that the metformin isn't agreeing with me?
And I'm starting to want food now, but I've been told to leave it till morning but keep fluid levels up, but I'm worried about our wee girl, shes not had any food all day apart from some toast, will she be ok? I hate this :-( xx

she will be fine chick,

when i was pg with madison i was sick all the time kept v little down and it was me was sick she was grand!

and ur lil miss will take all she needs and leave u undernourished so dont worry chick, hope hosp goes ok tomorrow,

i hope alls good! u can text me anytime my lovely u have my num! xxx

I'm hoping I don't need to go in, its only if I'm not managing to keep anything down and being 30weeks, my doc wants to admit me, so I'm hoping come brekkie time I'm managing to keep it down.

I'm just so worried about her in there, don't want her starving. Amazing how u can worry about something thats not even here yet!

Thank you sweetie, means ALOT. She's my wee miracle and I couldn't bare to hurt her in anyway and people don't understand. I'm seriously getting a bashing in this pregnancy lol.

I'm dreading the diabetic clinci, they are gonna go nuts that vie had to stop the metformin. Need to ring them in morning too. Never ending xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back