Still sad :(

ChloeSmith

Reaction score
Had mc back in early October and really thought I'd be pregnant again by now but it's just not happening and cycles still a bit all over. Pointless post really just feeling down. Anyone got any success stories to give me hope?

Hey honey, Im sorry you feel so low. I know how it feels. I had a mc and Im now pregnant so guess Im a success story. You will get there! Its hard but chin up! Xx

Thank you, it's nice to hear positive things. Never thought all this would be so hard! X

Just wanted to say that it does get easier with time. I had two successive miscarriages one in March 2011 and then it took till December 2012 to get pregnant again but unfortunately that wasn't meant to be either. It took until June last year to conceive again due to irregular periods but this one has taken with the help of extra progestrone tablets and I'm being induced on Feb 18th. I hope that you start to feel more positive soon and that it does happen cos I'm proof :) keep your chin up xx

Hi. It's really hard having a mc, I had a miscarriage then had my son. I then had a mmc start of last year found out at twelve week scan, then a blighted ovum and now am thirteen weeks pregnant. There is hope, its just so hard at the time going through it. Hope you feel better x

No real advise but wanted to say I had my mc in June en when it didn't happen for several months I was so depressed. At the beginning of October (my six cycle after mc) I just thought if it doesn't happen now I will just jump of a bridge or something. Two of my friends who were pregnant (6 and 9 weeks in front of me) made it so hard. Especially when I went to see one when she had her baby early november. Luckily a day or two later I found out I was pregnant too. I still hate her for havg carrierd out her baby and not me and I will mever get over the fact I will never get that baby. This pregnancy sucks and will never make up for the lost one but it did happen (in 5 months after the mc).

Had mc back in early October and really thought I'd be pregnant again by now but it's just not happening and cycles still a bit all over. Pointless post really just feeling down. Anyone got any success stories to give me hope?

Before I had o had a mc in the April. Got preg in the oct that year anf had o in july year after x

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back