Still not quite believing it...

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
So every time I think about looking after a baby, I forget I'm gonna be on maternity leave and I imagine trying to do everything I do right now with a baby as well! No wonder I'm stressing over how to look after a baby lol :)

Anyway, I was just flicking through my diary and saw that the 7th Dec (my due date) fell on a tuesday. I normally have tuesdays off work so I was really happy that I could give birth on my day off... :roll:
Then went on to write myself a note to confirm it with my boss.

Seriously, is the whole thing EVER gonna sink in?
Or is this what they call baby brain? lol

I don't think it ever sinks in properly till their in our arms! Even after my 2nd was born I was still in shock that he here was and just being amazed that he was in my belly and I grew him! Amazing!

I cant get over the fact that in 7 weeks I will have finished work am hoping that things stay as they are now so that I last til 2 weeks before my due date but wish I could hang in a week later

i cant belive there is a baby in my tummy!

i cant belive that any time from now to 5 weeks ahead i will have a baby here to look after. and no one else then me will look after him. (as oh works)

its well weird

I know what you mean this is my third and I'm all excited about the labour and birth but I know when baby is here I'm going to be like omg!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh bless that's a funny feeling!! I think I'm ready for this whole thing, cannot wait to have all that time off work! The work part has sunk in, I'm just not sure I can imagine being in labour! Lol. X

its all unbelievable to me.. the labour, first i think im gonna be ok and ill get throught it and then other times i panic and think how the hell am i gonna get jack out of me :O

then to think ill have him in my arms and i will worry about him until the day i die.. woah!! scary!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back