• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

still no af.................

1986princess

Reaction score
day 50 and still no af after d&c starting to think this isnt normal now. any advice? hope ur all coping ok xxx

i was wondering when mine was going to come back to after my d+c am now on day 31. so not that long but i have had 3 other mc with out d+c and period came back pretty much bout 28 days later which is petty much same as my normal cycle. wish mine would hurry up now cos i cant go to hospital for some of my tests till it comes back. hope your comes soon xx

Im sorry this has hapened. In terms of advice all I can say is Im 11 weeks on Fri since my natural mc and Im the opposite. Bleeding/spotting every 2 weeks. I went to the drs and all they said was it can take up to 3 months to return to normal.

On another note have you taken a hpt incase you are pregnant again? They do say you are more fertile post mc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back