Still Here

Simoneh00

Reaction score
:wave: Hello Ladies :wave:
I'm still here. Still fed up :(
No more signs really apart from my absolutely manic nesting instinct and the odd cramp. Think we'll be going overdue :(

How is everyone? :)

I'm good ta get some pineapple, a curry down ya neck and have a warm bath and a Bonk lol! It might work ya never know or you might be one of them women that wake up in spontanious labour during the night x

I don't even have the energy to nest just now, I just got up, had breakfast, had shower, had a nap, then got dressed. Being awake it tiring!!!

^^^ lol sounds like my kind of day but I got Alexander and issabelle my 1 nearly two year old
and 2 nearly 3 yr old to run after lol x

I spent half an hour this morning trying to persuade my two and a haslf year old to cuddle in in mummy's big bed :lol: Totally failed btw!
I get all nesty late at night for some reason. It's really annoying.

I've been eating loads of pineapplle, drinking fresh orange (m/w recommended), assuming all the recommended positions, I asked my mate affy (he's indian) to make me a proper hot curry so that's tomorrow's dinner. Only thing out is a bonk :( Unless someone wants to lend me their OH? :lol:

My bets are on the 7th July. Thats the day my dad (who's my birth partner) goes into hospital for a little op and my aunt (back up birth partner) goes on holiday for a week.

^^^^ :rotfl: well my hubby is mine lol!! But it is bound to fall on the 7th isn't it lol!!! What are the positions??

All 4's, squatting position, sitting on a chair the wrong way and keeping as upright as possible. Midwife's all up for giving me a sweep on tuesday but can only do it if his heads engaged so I gottta get him to go in :lol: I was even considering a trampoline :lol:

Lol! Trampoline won't that bounce him back up? Lol :lol: I can't wait for baby to start being head down hehehe then he/she will stop kicking my bladder every night at half eight lol!

I keep feeling like he's shoving a hand into where his head should be and wriggling his fingers... Last scan I had the sonographer said I could be right as he had his hands up at his face the whole time :lol:

Ahhhh that's what ickie boo is doing then!! I did wonder!! Lol his/her hand was on their head When I was scanned - I was like haha drama queen already!! X

Last edited:
I give my lil man a prod sometimes cause it feels so weird :lol:

The past few days I keep feeling like I've leaked something and the knickers are damp (sorry tmi) but nothing drastic. Keeps getting my hope us :lol:

Lol ! Awe I wouldn't get ya hopes up Hun that's happening
to me already I think it's All this hot weather enit :) x

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this sweep. Apparently my M/W is infamous on the labour ward for her sweeps kicking things off :D

I'm sure babes will be on the way soon - and if you have the sweeping master it sounds like she'll get things moving along nicely - i swear by them i had to have 2-3 but got my last two labours going!

Simone I'll be heading over to Hamilton to borrow your master sweeper!!

You totally should. Her last 3 she did the ladies waters had gona 2-3 hours later :)
I'm just hoping his head is in the pelvis or she can't do it!!!!And I will be gutted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back