Swollen foof and perio pain... (TMI) normal?

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This evening I have noticed that I have a period type cramp. It's a continuous cramp - not tightenings like BH. I guess I am feeling a bit coldy too - so am wondering if I'm just feeling run down! However, I decide to get in the bath and while I was there I wanted to shave my foof! (I am really proud of this as I can't see it at all anymore! Lol!)
Anyway - since I've done that, it feels really swollen!

Has anyone else had anything like this? Bubba is still moving around as often as anything so absolutely no change in movement at all!
Xxxx

I shaved mine last week and thought it felt very swollen too... Not sore or anything just feels quite plump lol. Think it's just increased blood flow to the area. X

yeah swelling is normal due to increased blood flow. the last time i shaved mine i noticed it was puffier lol. quite a mission to do when ya cant see it isnt it lol

Oh my god Bev - it really is!
I had to lay down after my bath! Ha ha!

Is anyone experiencing any problems with period type cramps at this point? Xxxx

ive had crampy pains during other tri's and the odd one or two during this, low down on my bump where my uterus was stretching at the bottom but not for a lil while now. i dont get BH that i notice, my bump is pretty solid most of the time tho so i wouldnt know the difference. if they get bad or come and go it could be something to check with the mw.

I have had period type of pains, especially in the mornings. But I guess it's just our bleier preparing? I will Ask mw when I see her again!

Ive had nothing all the way through my pregnancy except some pelvic pain for about a week... Iv been sooo lucky, havent even had any sicknes or felt bh either?? Fx it stays like this till arrival ;-) x

I have noticed my foof is really really puffy feels full of fluid or something. I had to have a good look with a mirror cos I couldn't see. lol. My OH noticed it when he shaved me in the week too. lol. I have had the period type pains a couple of weeks back and have had them long with a stinking headache today as well. x

Think the period type pains are related to baby engaging, because I had these and then baby was engaged, had them a lot recently too...
And swollen foof is increased blood flow to there. xx

I've had period type pains since tuesday mentioned it to midwife on friday as I thought it may be a sign of something or start of labour but she reckoned it's normal at this stage (36+ weeks) and said it's just ligament pain. If it's still there Wednesday when I see consultant I will mention it then.

Yes I thought it must be the start of things happening, but my midwife said its a good sign baby is going in right direction, but doesn't mean it'll come any quicker :-(

swollen foof is not fun! had it for ages. and yep i get period pains now and again, all sounds normal :) (unless there's something wrong with all of us lol)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back