Still getting pains...

fun1uk

Reaction score
I'm still getting strong cramping and passing things since Sunday. Does this seem normal? I've phoned the doctors and got in at 5.15 today so going to ask him as I'm alittle worried as the cramping is still very painful.
I'm also asking for a sick note I think for next week. I just can't face going back to work next week still in pain and bleeding heavy. I really hope he gives me one or I'll be forced to work as I can't afford any more time off.

I'm sure he will, it's not going to be good for you being at work in pain. Really play on your emotional state too. Im off work too, mainly because of feeling down as I haven't bled yet. Luckily it's half term next week which is when I have my d and c (hopefully). Sometimes work has to come second (although I know how you feel, I'm so guilty I'm doing as much as I can here!)

So sorry to hear you're still in pain, hopefully they'll get someone to check you out. Not only is this painful emotionally but physically too, as if nature isn't cruel enough!

For me hun, i had massive pains when i thought everything had come out but 3 days later started cramping badly again and more came out.
The doctor will probably refer you for a scan to see if there is anything left inside you. So sorry hun, i'm also sorry if that description sounds cold, its difficult to know how to describe it without tmi xxx

Well the doctor said if by next Wednesday I'm still in pain there going to scan me on Thursday. Signed off for 1 week too x

I hope the pain stops soon, hun. How are you feeling today? x x

Hope your feeling better soon! X

Thanks guys. Had some painful cramps around lunch and passed more tissue but it's not been as bad as yesterday so fingers crossed it's coming to a end now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back