the pain :( ?

sarahjayne91x

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Had a awful day today found out my wee bellybeans gone !
I've suffered a complete miscarriage, passing the tissue and heavy bleeding over last 24 hours ! The cramping is unbearable, I've tried hot water bottle, hot bath, tummy rub off my OH, everything but no relief ? Paracetamol isn't helping either ?! Can anyone help ? I'm going through so much pain and upset just now and I can find a cure :( xxxxxx

It's not something I've any experience of, but I'm so sorry sweetie. There's no advice I can give beyond give yourself time to recover, be loins to yourself and let your oh look after you. Big hug x

Oh I'm so sorry hun, I had a MMC at 11 plus 5 and I agree the cramping is awful, I ended up going to A&E as the bleeding wouldnt stop so keep an eye on it. Can your OH try some stronger pasin tablets, maybee Nurofen or the plus type tablets. My bleeding and cramping didn't stop till I had the D&C to remove it all, like my body was still trying to get rid of it, but it just couldn't, I hope some of the more natural MC ladies can offer advice on how long it may go on and what they did for you. Never be worried about asking for help

Hang in there X

Last edited:
They have told me I'm not allowed to take anything bar paracetamol at the moment ! :( I'm filling a pad a hour and seem to be leaking aswel ! I was only 5 weeks today so luckly it happened earlier instead of later on, would of destroyed me if I was any further :( thanks girls ! Hot water bottle on tummy just now, trying to sleep but can't :( xxxxx

At a pad an hour I would go to your hospital, that was the advice I was given

I'm so sorry for your loss x

So, so sorry for your loss hun. I've had two natural mxs :-( and I found the best way to cope with the pain was to alternate between ibuprofen and paracetamol just make sure you take them regularly. That and lots of hugs and tlc from OH. If you're bleedung gets too bad please make sure you get it checked. You don't want to make sure your body has dealt with it completely.

Once again sorry for your loss :hug: xx

if you are bleeding that heavily hon, i would go and get checked. you say you have had a complete miscarriage.....have you had a scan to confirm this?

it could be that there is still some tissue left and your body will continue to try and get rid and so the cramping and bleeding will continue?

i had a natural complete miscarriage last march and i did literally pass everything in about 12 hours.......mostly all at once in A&E on the saturday night...i had a scan on the monday which confirmed there was still some tissue in my cervix but that also passed just like a period and then a scan the following thursday showed everything had gone and i was discharged...

i'm not a bleeder and so it was no worse than a period for me after the A&E episode, but from the sounds of it you may still need looking at...

all i can say is that these things happen for a reason and although it hurts like hell now, you will be able to move on and you will fall pregnant again....i'm 37 weeks now and so there is always hope xxxxx

So sorry to hear about your loss sweetie.

Have things eases off at all?

I am pretty sure you could take something stronger for the pain though? Not sure why you were advised to stick to paracetamol....

I've had losses at 8 weeks and at 5 and 6 weeks.... In my experience the later I was the longer / worse the m/c...

I recovered from the one at 5 weeks quite quickly (had a very heavy bleed but it didn't last too long?)

If any any doubt though call NHS direct or go straight to A&E

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sat in the toilet for about a hour there and passed bellybean and a lot of other yucky stuff ! I didn't want to flush it down the loo ! I was in tears knowing that wee thing was so precious to me ! The pain and bleeding has eased off a lot ! Thanks for everything girls ! Mums coming to get me & I'm giving her the recipe for that banana bread and put my feet up tonight :) still some light cramping but its nothing compared to what I had ! Thanks again girls. :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry for your loss, hope the bleeding slowed and you can rest properly :hug:

So sorry for your loss hun & I hope the pain has eased off. Strange that they said you could only take paracetamol, hospital I went to said its fine to take pain killers like Ibrupofen. Look after yourself & take it easy xxx

Hello love, sorry to hear of your loss xx I had bad pain and heavy bleeding, when i phoned hospital for advice they wanted to know bout bleeding, then told me to go to a & e. I got morphine then and that worked !! You shouldnt take any ibuprofen as it is anti inflammatrey aswell, so you only can have paracetamol, but that doesnt touch it, does it! Please go to hospital, they will look after you there and take care, so sorry bout little one, i understand, i had mc 2 weeks ago. hope you feel better soon xxxx

Hi I lost mine at 7.5 but my bleeding wasn't as bad as yours. I did have one bad day with a lot of cramps, like light contractions every minute or so but was bearable. I would def seek medical help Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back