Stiff joints

Squiglet

Reaction score
I've started getting really stiff joints in my fingers.. At first I thought it was water retention, but now I'm not so sure...

It's not painful or anything, just irritating when I am trying to type or cut up food etc. It also seems to be much worse in my right hand than my left.. (im right handed).

Does anyone else have this problem? Or are my fingers due to drop off :rotfl:

It's probably just your age :rotfl:

Sorry :oops:

I just read that you can get carpal tunnel when you're pregnant.....is it anything like that?

emma28 said:
It's probably just your age :rotfl:

:shock: :shakehead: :shakehead: :rotfl: I'm so old.

Anyways... Youngmum2be just posted that she gets numb hands...and I get stiff ones... Carpal tunnel is usually when you get numb hands... I used to get it before I was pg... and during my last one, but not till the very end..

this just feels like my fingers have turned into chubby lil sausages.... :rotfl: Maybe I'm just getting fat.. on one hand :rotfl:

When I wake up in the night to go to the toilet I always find the little finger on my right had is always numb/tingly..could that be carpal tunnel? It seems to be every night and it's really annoying :(

poppy160 said:
When I wake up in the night to go to the toilet I always find the little finger on my right had is always numb/tingly..could that be carpal tunnel? It seems to be every night and it's really annoying :(

Carpal Tunnel doesnt affect your little fingers usually, only those supplied by the median nerve - most likely something else, could you be lying on it or leave it hanging over the edge of the bed???

I regularly wake up with numb little fingers on my hands. I fall asleep making sure my hands are NOT underneath my pillow, but at some point in the night i find one of my hands scrunched underneath and my little finger is completely DEAD. I then panic thinking it'll never come back to life, but it does after a few seconds. Is that carpal tunnel and is it dangerous? I wish I knew how to stop doing it but how can I if im asleep? :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back