steroid injections???

rach

Reaction score
hi everyone :wave: i have to have steroid injections next weekend as im having the baby delivered early by c-section and they want to make sure his lungs are properly developed beforehand
has anyone had these if so ive been told they really hurt for quite a while after is this right???? am getting nervous about them now all ive been told by consultant is i have to have 1 sunday morning and then return monday morning to have another 1 xxxxxxxxxxx

I cannot help rach but wanted to say very best wishes and I do hope all goes well and you feel relaxed and happy about everything :hug:

oh just asked you about them on other thread.. don't know much about them but hope they don't hurt too much :hug:

i had to have these
they dont hurt much, i think its because the stuff is a little thick so it tingles a bit but i wouldnt say they hurt.

thanks girls heres hoping they dont hurt too bad then :pray: xxxxxxx

i had these, and didn't have any different pain from what you get from anyother injection. The area was a bit tender for a few hours after.

Hi

Just thought ide say hope all goes well cant believe yoru having your LO so soon :)
Katrina

Good Luck for the injections Rach....not quite the same, but for my Anti-D, the first one was the easiest, as I had built them up to be something of such fear in my head, that the actual injection wasn't as bad as I had imagined, the 2nd hurt more cos I was expecting it to be as easy :roll:

I hope they are ok for you hun.....all worth it in the long run though :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back