Sterlising bottles - help needed

Emmerdale

Reaction score
Hi, I have just started expressing milk for Oliver to give me a break from the feeding and to give DH some time with him and it's working really well. The question I have is that I have expressed some milk that's now in the fridge but we are going out later and want to use that milk. At the moment it has a disc on the top and not a teat - can I just sterlise a teat and cap and put that on the bottle that was sterlised last night? Also will it keep ok in the changing until we need it at about 4.00 today?

Thanks

Em

i think a bottle is ok for 24 hours after being ssterilized so i think if u sterilized a teat etc it would be ok do u have a lil kool bag or nething u could kepe the milk in ?

Thanks Sarah, do have a little cool bag that's for cans of drinks so bottle will fit in there - good idea!

just checked and don't have ice block in the freezer so cool bag no good ! do you think milk will bo ok just in changing bag?

you won't need an ice block in the cool bag hun,the bag on its own will be fine,some changing bags have little insulated pockets for bottles in them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back