Sterilisers

robtans1st

Reaction score
Hey!

Can any of you ladies give me and my OH any advice on what sterilisers are good to go with? I thought Tommee Tippee would be the obvious choice but have foundsome bad reviews on them. Also electric or microwave?? Argghh!! Plus how many bottles is a good amount to get??

Thanks
Tanya
x

Last edited:
I jusy got myself Avent microwave one, but it was on offer so I thought i would get it, came with 2 bottles

I got an electric one and six bottles for Aoibheann to start ,I got the tommie tepee one and was not impressed it didnt hold many bottles and was a nightmare . i did however love the bottles and felt six was the perfect amount .

Avent is really good and i would definatley go with an electric one.ull need 6 bottles. kiddicare are doing the avent stereliser half price for £22.99 atm

I had the electric tomee tippee one with Adam and it was brilliant, so ive bought it again this time and an added bonus with the new model is it stays sterile for 24hrs :) x x

We've just been given a 2nd hand one, its not a brand I've heard of and its a simple steam one where you just put water and plug it in, not sure about it tbh but we couldn't say no as we over spent on the nursery furniture so money is a bit tight! Although I can see myself buying a better one once Lo is here ;)

we use a microwave one, havent got a lot of workspace so it kind of lives in the microwave, I have no idea where we couldve put an electric one. We use an electric one when visiting my parents and in terms of ease of use, theyre about the same to be honest. The microwave one is easier to clean I suppose. Its not a very useful review, sorry! I'd buy a microwave one again if that helps. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back