Stay positive!

Trudyscrumptious76

Reaction score
Right ladies I'm off home to squeeze into a ball gown for tomorrow (yes it will take that long to get in it). Would've said goodbye in one of the threads but by the time I've done them all I'll be nearly at my car and I don't want anyone thinking I'm ignoring a question.

Hope you all have lovely weekends and I'll try and check in over the weekend, depending on the hangover!
:lol:

Right ladies I'm off home to squeeze into a ball gown for tomorrow (yes it will take that long to get in it). Would've said goodbye in one of the threads but by the time I've done them all I'll be nearly at my car and I don't want anyone thinking I'm ignoring a question.

Hope you all have lovely weekends and I'll try and check in over the weekend, depending on the hangover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back