static growth

mummywanabe

Reaction score
Im just back from my 36 week check up with my midwife, baby hasnt grown according to their measurements in the last 3 weeks, shes booked me into the hospital clinic now on Friday afternoon for growth scan and medical opinion, has anyone else experienced this before in this pregnancy or any previous pregnancy and what was the outcome?
Apart from that she said the head is well down and engaged now and she feels with my symptoms, back pain, cramps and tummy tightening I may go earlier than my due date.

I cant give any advice hun but all I can say is the tape measure technique is SOO inaccurate. So try not to worry too much, Im sure bubba is fine.

And if you do have to go a bit early then thats okay too, you are only a week away from being fully cooked anyway, so try not to worry too much :)

Keep us updated x

Yeah I really wouldn't worry too much until they tell you anything definitely. Mine was measuring behind the whole time - then went head down and is measuring ahead so I don't feel tape measure is really all that accurate! X

Yeh im not sure how accurate theyve been im not overly concerned but glad theyre checking it out to b safe, although im wondering what the plan will be if they are accurate

Have started cleaning the house and checking hospital bag just incase! !! Id rather feel prepared just incase

Good to be prepared honey but if its the fundus measurement it really is not accurate at all. I was measured on a Mon at 32 then Thurs at 30!!! Scan is most accurate. Hope it goes ok!! Xxx

Yeh I think everything will be grand but u just never know what theyre gona tell you

Hope the scan goes well today!! x

Just a wee update baby is measuring smaller but has grown since last hospital scan, blood and oxygen flow from placenta ok back to midwife on Wednesday

Yeh I feel better just for knowing that they are monitoring me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back