Starting to show

Jen1232

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am 10 weeks and wanted to know when the bump starts. I don't have anything at the moment and I am worried that maybe the baby is not growing enough.

Does anyone else know if this is normal? My friend is 2 weeks off giving birth and is huge and I don't feel pregnant when I am around her.

I'm also approx 10 weeks (still yet to be officially dated) and after my bloat had disappeared, I too have nothing there. Hmm.

At least I know it is not just me, I know it depends person to person but I just want to see something.

My sister is law didn't show until about 26 weeks and she had twins! :)

My little sister started to show around 15 weeks, if that helps :)

Your uterus isn't out from behind the pelvis till after 12 weeks!

I didn't show properly until the 6 month mark, although some days bloat would give me a pot belly!

Now, I fit into nothing lol

xxx

I'm nearly 13 weeks and I have popped out badly in the last few weeks so make the most of your flat tummy!!

12 Weeks & just starting to show the past week, I still have bloating though but starting to see the difference with side on pictures etc.

Thanks for all the replies, I feel better now

Lucky you :) I have bloat and I'm showing. I have looked pregnant from 6 weeks. People were guessing left right and centre.

Everyone's different tbh. Also I think it also depends how slim/ big you are. I'm big and with my son I just looked fat until about 30 weeks lol. Saying that everyone's different xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back