starting to get some were!!

hayels

Reaction score
so after my 4 mc have been having all the tests done and they have finally found i have 2 diff blood clotting disorders and lupas. was bit of a shock to find out and i was very teary for few days but at least i know now and they have said there is a few things they can try to help me so at least there is a bit of hope now. had to have some more bloods done and have to wait an other 4 weeks now for them to come back and the meet with the doc again to sort out meds and stuff and he will tell me when we can start to try again. so fingers crossed the meds will help and ill finally get my baby we long for xxxxxxx

I'm pleased you have finally got some answers lovely xx

I am so happy that you finally have some answers after all you have been through! Although not great news, at least you now know what's going on and you can start some meds and soon have a little bundle of joy :)

Great to hear you have some answers! Good Luck honey!

Good luck honey! I have a blood clotting disorder - I'm protein c difficient and they can generally work around it when they know x x x

Hey hun, so glad you got a diagnosis at last! There are meds they can give you for this, asprin and heprin, so I hope they give you the green light to ttc again soon, x x

Great you have some answers Hun, hope you get your sticky soon. :)

xx

Hi hunny - I have Lupus and it can be controlled and managed to allow you to get a BFP. Any future PG will be consultant lead with your RA/Lupus doctor involved too.

FX all gets sorted for you soon xx

Any Lupus questions you have, happy to help x

So glad you have some answers & hopefully they can sort something out for you soon

:hugs:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back