Starting to get a bump.

Happyred

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i just wondered if any of you second time mums started getting a bump quicker with your second pregnancy than you did with your first. Im only 13w and 1 day and im sure im already starting to show, but with my first pregnancy i didnt show until i was about 20 weeks.

Erm yes lol My bump popped out around 9wks, woman in tescos thought I was almost 6 months cheeky bitch lol

I still look 6 months now but it's getting alot more solid now rather than squidgy bump!! Which is good seeing as I will be coming up on 6 months in a few weeks lol

xxxx

I was 13 weeks too!

Attachments

• IMG_20120201_080737.jpg
    IMG_20120201_080737.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 6
Thanks ladies, leesey, thats pretty much how im looking just now! Lovely pic!

yep, same here, ive looked huge since around 9 week also and its still on the increase lol! x

Well I've got two kids (one 17 month and one 5 month) and with them I didn't have a bump at all really until about 20 weeks then I started to notice it.

With this pregnancy though I have had a bump from the word go. It is getting pretty big now (for 17 weeks).

This is my 2nd baby and i've had a bump virtually from the time I pee'd on a stick!

This is my 2nd baby and i've had a bump virtually from the time I pee'd on a stick!
Same here. I actually did have a tiny bump before I took the test, but I just thought I was putting on weight. It seemed not.

This is my bump just turned 11wks - it's my 3rd pregnancy as i had two losses at 12 & 14wks before & 2 chemical pregnancys & as you can see i am am quite big. My doctor & nurse said people can show early even if they have not been pregnant before. xx

Attachments

• 10+6 Bump Pic.jpg
    10+6 Bump Pic.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3
Aw,lovely bump star33 thanks for sharing. I guess every pregnancy is different and im 12 years older than i was when i was last pregnant, so definitely not as toned as i used to be! Bring on the bump,lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back