Standing up in his cot!

Leah04x

Reaction score
Ethan is a complete nightmare to get to sleep at the moment. Although he goes down for naps without a peep!

At bedtime, he's constantly stood up at his cot shouting and squealing. When he stands up, his feet pull on his sleeping bag, the shoulder poppers come undone and he escapes his sleeping bag. So not only do I have to go and try an settle him 200 times before he goes to sleep, I also have to put him back in his sleeping bag every time! :wall2:

Do any of you have the same problem?
& do you know if you can get sleeping bags with no poppers at the shoulders?

Xx

Last edited:
sorry not much advice here but we have a grobag with no poppers at the shoulders

Yeah, ours has no poppers at the shoulders.....just up the front xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Travel sleeping bags tend not to have poppers just a zip up the front - I also got a Winnie the Pooh one from mothercare that zips up the front x

I have a mamas and papas one and a grow bag woth just a zip up the front. Not that we can use them just now as its too hot. Daisy Grace is a nightmare too. And it's so unlike her. Xx

tapatalking

Ahh lovely thanks ladies!
Will have a look into getting one with a zip instead xx

I got a zip one from Ikea. It was really cheap too.
Is it dark in his room during the day for his naps? I can only think that this could be the main difference & he knows he's going to be left for longer at night & that's why he won't settle. Maybe try making his room dark during the day so naps & normal bedtime are the same and see if that works?

I got a zip one from Ikea. It was really cheap too.
Is it dark in his room during the day for his naps? I can only think that this could be the main difference & he knows he's going to be left for longer at night & that's why he won't settle. Maybe try making his room dark during the day so naps & normal bedtime are the same and see if that works?

Thanks Sophie! That could be the case as his room is always light during naps and obviously dark when he goes to bed. Although, this has just started recently, so I'm not sure!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back