Standing on the top of their feet?

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
My children and their bloody legs :wall: ellas started standing on the top of her right foot! When she gets up on her hands and feet, her right foot 9 times out of 10 is facing the wrong way! She does it other times when she's standing too! And it's the opposite foot to the one we thouht she had problems with :wall: does anyone know if this is normal? She's not quite 7 months yet so is still learning I suppose! We're seeing a podiatrist in a couple of weeks anyway so I know il get proper answers then, but I'm worrying now! If it's not one thing it's another with these two!!

You mean the foot looks twisted?

If so Megan was like this and shes fine now shes up walking proper x

It's not really twisted, Shes literally putting the top of her foot on the floor! She's not proper standing she's doing the mowgli walk again :lol:

Ewwww you mean her foot is backwards and shes standing on the arch bit?

I honestly have no idea personally ... I would maybe just ask the HV either by a quick call or next time your there x

Well we're seeing a podiatrist in 2 weeks about her feet anyway so il wait and see what they say! She does seem to be getting better at getting her feet flat tho! Someone suggested today she might be double jointed, whichbwouldnt suprise me at all cos I am!!

Oh that would make sense. Let us know how you get on? Seems you baffled everyone else too :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back