• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*stamps feet*

Toonlass

Reaction score
I decorated my bedromm today. The kids went to the child minder for the day, OH was at work and no one knew what i was planning. Yesterday i ordered new bedding to go with my new colour scheme and i paid for next day delivery and the bloody things never came :wall: The bed is pretty much the focal point of the room coz its super king sized. I wanted it all done nice for OH getting in but all he seen was a miss matched bedroom lol.

Because i waited in all day i couldn't nip out to get the paint for my little wall art pic so i hung the empty frame and explained what it will look like once its finished. It looks nice, but i hate leaving things unfinished. OH is still impressed with what i have done tho, its all clean, decluttered and roomy. Just need the sodding bed sheets now ha ha xx

sounds like a productive day hon - hope bedding arrives soon x x x

It best come tomorrow or i will be having a full on hissy fit :brat: xx

How annoying especially that you paid for next day delivery, did you order it after 2pm toon? Cos thats happened to me before xxx

It turned up an hour ago :wall: now I'm gutted I showed OH the room before it came! It looks lovely tho :) xx

:yay: sounds like you had a good day! I was a lazy cow all day and todays not looking much better!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back