Stairs... *with video....*

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
I live in a split level flat- bedroom etc is upstairs. There's a set of stairs, a little landing and then another set of stairs. IYKWIM :?

Evie is toddling up them :shock: She LURVES climbing but obviously I don't want her to fall down them. Have ordered a stairgate but if I allow her to toddle up them with me behind her of course will I be giving her mixed messages? I want her to learn how to do stairs- but don't want to give mixed messages about the fact that sometimes she's not allowed up them.

:think:

*Its taken me ages to write this cause she keeps crawling out of the lounge to climb them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *

ETA: Video Evidence!

Ha ha, I love it -keeps checking back to see if you are watching..! Cheeky little madam!

thanks for uplpading it to photobucket - just for little old me ;)

On an up note, im using the PC thats conected to our tele... so I just had 50inches of little Evie :D What a cuttie!!

that vid cracks me up, u tellin her shes not allowed to go up there and shes like 'sod off I can do what I want'!!

gd girl evie lmao :rotfl:

OMG that's cracking :lol: Goooo Evie! I don't see why you shouldn't let her as long as you're with her but I get the feeling you're going to be living on your staircase for the next wee while if this is her new thing :rotfl:

Shes so cute :) advice about the stairs i have a gate but i walk him up them when we go up, well he can do it himself now but i used to walk him up or stay behind him when we both went up the stairs and he just got used to them and hes never really wanted to play on them..he plays on nannys stairs but thats her problem.. :lol:

mummykay said:
u tellin her shes not allowed to go up there and shes like 'sod off I can do what I want'!!

That is exactly what I was thinking while watching it. You'll have to keep a close eye on Evie from now on Jade! :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: wow shes early, doubt i would of belived it til i saw it. :rotfl:

1sttimemum said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: wow shes early, doubt i would of belived it til i saw it. :rotfl:

:lol: that's why i put the video on- people think im exaggerating otherwise! she managed 4 steps earlier then gave up and let go... luckily i was right behind her! :shock: :shock:

LOL she's so funny Jade :lol: Haven't got any advice cos we're a long way from Isla crawling but that video is ace :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back