I think...

AugustMum

Reaction score
I'm going to try Paige in her big girl bed tonight :yay: I don't know why tonight but I wanted to do it this month anyway so after my appointment I'm going to get a bed guard and set her room up then go pick her up!

I've only got 2 stair gates though so do I move one onto her door? Or leave them on the stairs and keep our doors slightly ajar?

Id put it on her room hunny just to be on the safe side as they can wonder anywhere when they are half asleep x x

How exciting! have you put her in her bed tonight Hun? if so how's it gone? xx

Ezzies in her own big girl bed atm she refused to sleep in a cot but loves her bed =) good luck xXx

I didn't in the end because I didn't buy the bed guard! :wall: so I've got it ordered and it'll be here within the next week. I've moved all her room around now so the cots ready to be changed. I'm so nervous lol.

I think I'll take your advice and put it on her door instead. Seems like the logical place now I think about it :)

Zoe I'll put pics on fb when she's in it. She'll officially be a toddler then :/ I feel like she's still my baby atm with her cot there.

Aww bless her, i plan to put Tegan in her big girl bed the middle of next year. i can't have a safety gate on her door though because i need to shut it in the day so the cats can't get in there! xx

I was going to put Tristan in his new toddler bed tonight but he wouldnt settle i did see first to see how he would react but he cry and managed to get on the floor bless him so what weve done is half and half put the cot in with the toddler bed to get him used to it as ive figured its because he didnt feel as safe in the toddler bed as he does the cot so kind of put it both together think one side of the cot is on the toddler bed. Its like when he went in to moses basket into the cot had to put moses basket into it :) x

Can i just ask how old Paige is?

I really want to start Ava-Mai in a bed before i get a belly with this baby and leaning down to put her in her cot hurts my back now. :oooo:
She is really good at going to bed, she goes up at half 7ish then wakes up around 8. As soon as she finishes her night time bottle she tells me "night night" and sometimes tries to walk up herself :)

I was going to try and get it sorted by January but been holding off as a girl in the shop told me the beds wern't suitable until they were 2! :shock:

How is Paige at going to bed/sleep?

I was so worried when we put Aoibheann into her bed a few weeks ago but she settled into it almost straight away . It took her a day or two to realise she could get out of it by herself hahah

Well I tried it and it was a disaster! Lol. She's 16 months and has started taking ages going to sleep :wall: so she just stood up and jumped up and down the bed lol. Also the bed guard didn't fit it! I'm going to wait until she's older and try again. I like having the cot to contain her lol

Sorry it didn't go well Hun, im dreading putting Tegan into a bed!! xx

We are trying Ava in her big bed tonight only thing is we have totally messed up already. Jay rarely puts her to bed as he works nights so normally sleeps til 8ish and now she is screaming for him but staying on the bed.
Hoping thats a good sign?? I've been in but she's just shouting him and doesnt want me so im sticking with it unless he get too distressed then im chucking her in her cot until he's home for the night.

sorry Paige didnt take to her bed straight away, hopefully the next time you try will have a better outcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back