Stabby Fanjita Pains - Ouchie!!!

Cleo100

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just wondering what this might be?

It's like a short sharp knife being driven into my Fanjita/just behind pubic bone, it lasts 4 -8 seconds and is enough to double me over and take my breath away, it seems to be worse when I'm on my feet walking around and totally subsides when I'm sitting down.......feels like I'm being stabbed!!!

Does anyone else have this?

Do you think it could possibly be lo's head or something? I lost my plug 2 weeks ago and she's supposed to be 2/5 engaged according to middy.......(Or maybe it's not head and I'm being paranoid!)

It's hurtses and I'm being a wimpsicle, how am I ever going to do labor!?! :rotfl:

:wave: Ive had this for quite sometime My MW recons its babies head plus prob a bit of ligament strain, which fits your hypothesis! It really hurts doesnt it :( Mine swaps sides depending on where her head is the most little tinker

I have this! Though mine isnt babies head! But must be some part of her body lol! Freaking kills doesnt it!?

i have it too!!!!

oh the joys of pregnancy!!!! as if it's not gonna hurt enough down there after birth it's gotta hurt now!

Sounds normal :D She's just reminding you of her presense ;)

:D Yah someone posted about it the other day too. Hehe its evil!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back