I'm having pains...

OOOOhhhhh poo and pains never sounded so good haha, hope something does happen soon, belly went really tight again this morning with pains but they have gone again now! :wall:

Some rumpy pumpy might help get it going hun, and you might have to suffer his ... hmmm what can I call it to be polite?..... to get things really going if you are favourable??

LOL, i'll try just about anything now...wanted some last night but OH was too tired...so i rolled over and went in a mood all night lol :rotfl:

He's having it tonight weather he likes it or not!

Sooner the better, if the pains are there it might help you get going quicker. :lol: Go grab the man and tell him it's now or never ever again :lol:

HAHAHA :rotfl:

I can't right now he's painting our bedroom...i'd prefer my bedroom be decorated before baby comes, she's not having her own room in this house as I hope to move soon, so she's got to share ours...poor OH already has to put up with lilac bedding and a lilac wall :rotfl: Coz I wanted the bedroom to be hers as well as ours.

Come on Jade we just need your waters to break now (and Budges) and this weekend will be full of newborns!

....and lots of empty seats in the third tri :(

my seat wont go empty...i'm staying after ive had Bub! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back