SS Overdrive!

CockerMum

Reaction score
I am only 6dpo but for the past couple of days had a major sweet tooth. Very unlike me as I am a savoury kinda gal. Even sent OH out tonight for cookie dough ice cream.

Had very loose stools since 2dpo and heartburn/ indigestion. The kind where you burp and bring a little sicky up.

Cm is dry/ non existent. Cervix seems high/soft but don't usually check that so doesn't really count.

Cramps/slight AF pains today but can't work out if it's because of loose stools.

Please be my month xx

I had indigestion, well still have it from about 8dpo.
I had constipation from 10dpo. And I've gone more savoury when I usually love sweets heh.
Hopefully it's good signs! Fx xx

Oh I hope so. Feel like I am driving myself nuts. Not sure if just unwell as its early for symptoms. I thoroughly enjoyed my ice cream tho. Feel sicky now as I ate the lot *shock* haha!!

Cocker some women implant alot faster.
Also I think 3rd pregnancy i got a very faint line at 5dpo. :| Sooo you never know x

You have given me hope Peanut. May start testing tomz only cheapies. Will treat myself to a frer nearer my AF date x

Oh I hope so. Feel like I am driving myself nuts. Not sure if just unwell as its early for symptoms. I thoroughly enjoyed my ice cream tho. Feel sicky now as I ate the lot *shock* haha!!

Ben and jerrys?

It's easy to eat the whole pot xxxx

Cocker i would wait until 8dpo. Thats when I got pretty much every other positive test. More likely to get a positive, if your preg :D xx

Last edited:
Yup Ben & Jerrys - costly for ice cream but lovely hehe.

Okies Peanut, 8dpo it is (tomorrow) eeeek please be it.

How are you both ladies? Xx

I'm ok. 11 dpo, waiting for AF Tuesday so I can start clomid!

Been for coffee with my 2 best friends this morning, my friend told me they are trying for baby no 2 x
Hope I Can do this xxxx

Keeping my fx for you tomorrow :) x
Im good, feel so happy lol
Hayley really hope clomid works for you x

Been baking today with OH's kiddies and out the pics on fb. A friend has commented a nice comment (you will make a great mummy one day) but I have just cried my eyes out. It was the one day that's got me. My OH has been lovely but I am fighting to keep the tears back now xx

Oh no Cockermum, she probably meant it nicely, maybe she thought it would make you smile... I can imagine your feelings are being tossed from one extremity to another. But your symptoms sound very promising! I was quite emotional at 4 DPO and again at 11 DPO. I cried because my boyfriend asked me to fold my pizza box!! :lol: Don't let that comment ruin the nice time you had with the children! Your friend probably didn't want to make you emotional, she probably even meant it with all her heart and it's nice to have friends who support you when you're ttc. Take it as a compliment! Hope you feel better soon! :hug:

Thank you Kitana I know it was a nice comment just got to me with the one day bit.

Woke up crying from a dream/nightmare - was dreaming that I was seeing everyone I went to high school with and all the females had bumps or holding toddlers hands. My pillow was soaked :(

Did an opk and hpt this morning and both bfn - so gutted.

I want it so bad. Thank you though Peanut. I have got to stay optimistic :) xx

FX cockermum! im still trying to hang on to test until saturday by my will is slowly slipping!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back