Squiglet?

kazlin

Reaction score
Ok, first Midna, then Lisa...I wonder who will be next??? :think: :think: :think: :wink:

with a bit of luck.................... me :D

Ive had enough now, got pains in my lower back, mw said thats the cause of coughing.

paiges_mummy said:

Ive had enough now, got pains in my lower back, mw said thats the cause of coughing.

I've had enough too hun, dammit lets share a pineapple :hug:

I'm keeping my legs crossed until the second week in January... My mum, DH and me all have our bets on the dates.. AND I DON'T WANT MY MUM TO BE RIGHT!!!! :x :x She say's I'll go on the week of the 2nd.. :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have been walking miles and eating really hot curry to no avail :(

COME ON BABY!

Pregnopaws said:
paiges_mummy said:

I've had enough too hun, dammit lets share a pineapple :hug:

LOL I DONT LIKE PINEAPPLE, IVE GOT RASBERRY LEAF TEA IN CUPBOARD THOUGH :wink:

Squiglet said:
I'm keeping my legs crossed until the second week in January... My mum, DH and me all have our bets on the dates.. AND I DON'T WANT MY MUM TO BE RIGHT!!!! :x :x She say's I'll go on the week of the 2nd.. :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet don't you think we'll both be going overdue, since everything in Spain only happens manana!! :x

Pregnopaws said:
Squiglet said:

Squiglet don't you think we'll both be going overdue, since everything in Spain only happens manana!! :x

Ah but technically you're popping in the UK :wink:

better be Eblinx!

And today at that.... I want to be able to come tomorrow and meet my new baby boyyyyyy :D

Dont make me bring the pinapple vindaloo intravenous drip woman...

:twisted:

Squiglet said:
Pregnopaws said:
Squiglet said:

Ah but technically you're popping in the UK :wink:

Yup and the midwives are all english.. oh happy days.. I dont have to translate my labour screams into spanish :D

I think that you all should pop at midnight...a mass New Year baby boom on Pregnancy Forum! :dance:

just thought id let you all know im planning on jumping the que so anytime end of jan is my turn :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think it will be Happy Chick too!

If not naturally then I think she may be resorting to a sink plunger in the next few days!!!! :shock: :rotfl:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hellooooooo!

Hopefully it'll be my turn next, plesase!

leighannex is deff going next lol and then eblinx then either happy chick or **C** and then me cos im pushing in the que :rotfl:

The evection notice is being served here in the next couple of days too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back