Squealing Faze

jennifer1981

Reaction score
Dylan has started squealing. It goes through me (not to mention everyone else)! Im so embarrassed when i walk around the shops and he starts coz i feel like one of them mums you look at and wonder why they are 'letting' their child squeal and annoy everyone!

He goes on and on doing it though. Iv tried ignoring it. Iv tried saying 'no' to him when he does it but he laughs at me (he knows no different i suppose!)

Did your LO's go through this faze? What did you do? When does/will it end?!

LOL I shouldn't laugh but I remember it well. Old ladies would look at me and say "feed/change/cuddle that poor baby" when in fact she was perfectly happy and just liked the sound of herself screaming. She did grow out of it though, was only a couple of weeks before she was babbling a different sound. This was the vid I took at the time :rotfl: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/daf ... CN2200.flv

daftscotslass said:
LOL I shouldn't laugh but I remember it well. Old ladies would look at me and say "feed/change/cuddle that poor baby" when in fact she was perfectly happy and just liked the sound of herself screaming. She did grow out of it though, was only a couple of weeks before she was babbling a different sound. This was the vid I took at the time :rotfl: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/daf ... CN2200.flv

LOL!!!! That video is exactly what Dylan's like!!!! He frightens himself as well sometimes with the loudness :lol:

Oh yes! The squealing phase! With my daughter it started around the same time as your LO, went away for a while, and it's back now! It's particularly bad when i have her in the sling facing out! She gets so over-excited and starts shouting and kicking her legs. In that particular sling it's uncomfortable on poor me! But she loves drawing attention to herself, even though she doesn't like people! Lol

OMG Amber has started this and is only 3 months old! She's so loud! I do thinkits hillarious though! Luckyly shes not doing it in public yet!

Ivy does it when shes really excited and laughing its the same pitch and tone "eeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr" lol! It makes me laugh and because I laugh she laughs more and does it more! :D

Poppy keep squealing too and she's only 3 months!! Luckily she saves it for in the house at the minute as she's too busy nosing at everything when I take her out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back