• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

spotting

emx279

Reaction score
went to bed fine last night, was freezing cold, wroke up at 4 really hot, went to the loo, had full bladder, wiped and the there was light blood not much just a little. When i was looking at the toilet paper i came over all hot and sweety and faint. Anyway opened window, layed down 4 few minutes later i felt fine again and got under duvet, i did have to keep checking if there was any more blood as i was really worring but there wasnt. Anyway wroke up with full bladder again, wiped and nothing there. not really had much to drink and had a full bladder not long ago. sorry if tmi, but it gave me a fright seeing blood last night, there hasnt been any since though. Hope everthings ok.

Hi hun, I am so glad to hear that the spotting stopped. Sure everything is fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully it is nothing to worry about. Think its only something to worry about if you get bleeding and pain

Hope you're feeling ok today, I think a small amount of spotting is nothing to worry about but if you have more or any pain ring your doc or your midwife. Even if they just tell you all is ok, its better than worrying. :hug:

I was worried like you as I had spotting on Friday whilst out shopping with hubby for his b'day. Went to loo a couple of times later and nothing else had no pain with it so didnt speak to midwife or doctors fingers crossed all ok

hiya hun
i had spotting between weeks 10/11, it was light pink (waterey) and happened twice in total, once on the thursday evening then on the monday evening, but ive had nothing since and bubs is fine. i did have a water infection and they did say that sometimes that water infections can cause some spotting.
im sure everythings fine but id go to the doctors just to get it checked
take care

it really made me worry last night, but havent had any since so im relaxing about it now, got first m/w appointment on fri and im looking forward to it, as i get my first scan date then. I havent had any pains or any spootting since im praying that everythings ok. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back