• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spotting the sex!

I can see the face and hands but lost all orientation of the bottom end lol, where are the legs? Is that the stomach at the right hand side of the pic? x

Sorry hon, looks very much like my 12 week scan, with bubs showing me an arse instead of anything else!

You can only guess the nub theory with a side-on view, yours and mine are the backside I'm afraid! xx

Attachments

• scan 3001.jpg
    scan 3001.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 12
Cant really tell sorry!! Apparently you can tell in the 12 wk scan by the 'nub theory'...which is basically a wee white line showing between the babys legs in the scan, if it is horizontal with the spine its a girl, if its sticking up a bit its a boy...
Dunno how accurate it is!! By this theory, my 12 wk scan would suggest a girl, but everyone thinks it is definitely a boy!!!

xx

I didn't think you could tell with mine lol just fancied an idea hah!!

Hands and head are obvious and it's squatting down :)

I think you LOs feet are in the way, but I think that might be little boys bits I can see be the toes, but I'm no exoert xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back