spotting at 11 weeks??

Lynds77

Reaction score
now I am not panicking yet, nor should I really be calling this spotting after what some of you girls have been through but i just went to the loo and there was a tiny little bit of bright red blood on the tissue.

I am going to monitor it and i know what to do if it gets worse or I start getting pain.

but what on earth can it be? (apart from a miscarriage, which I really dont think it is, yet......)

i would have thought at nearly 12 weeks I would be over all of this by now!!!

I have a urine infection and seen some blood in on toilet roll before, do u think it could be that? Hope everything is ok xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

no idea Kra? wee is normal colour and no pain when going to loo or anything. No bad smell either.

just had a stabby pain up my left side which is something I aint had for a while? i guess I am just gonna have to wait and see. Scan isnt until the 23rd. But I dont have a feeling that something is wrong if you know what I mean.

Have you recently had sex? Maybe that could be the cause. Like you said just keep an eye on it, try and not do too much xx xx

uti or if you had sex can cause it I had spotting in first tri but gp was not worried xx

nope sex has been off the menu since I got my BFP! me and OH agreed to abstain until the 12 week scan to be sure.

done a bit of googling and it appears pretty common, and for no apparent reason! which is reassuring.

too scared to get the doppler out, cause if i dont hear a heartbeat then i will panic.

x

Fingers crossed it's nothing to worry about x

I had it a couple days before my 12 week scan but all was fine xxx

Hopefully its just 1 of those things hun. Whens your next scan? It could be worth going to your GP to get their opinion but I'm sure your bean will be ok xxxx

Sorry just seen scans 23rd! Xxxx

thanks girls.

OH just got home and said to use the doppler, so we did and it picked up a heartbeat at 160bpm! and it wasnt mine! still couldnt hear anything but it was right there on the screen.

its put my mind at rest, and am gonna ignore the bleeding and try to look forward to the scan next week!

xx

Hun this is what I've had since 5 weeks, pretty much every day. They can't find a reason for it and said "its just one of those things"

Great news finding heartbeat!

Lynds I keep spotting But my Doppler keeps me sane too!x

Glad everything is good babe. Not long 'til your scan! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back