Spotting again :-(

Binzy

Reaction score
So, there was me all happy and content that I'd got my HCG tests back and been to the drs and everything was fine and this afternoon I went to the toilet and the spotting is back. It's hardly anything just a few pale pink drops and some brown spots on my pantyliner but it's still there. Am going to phone my dr tomorrow morning and see what he says but grrrrr when am I going to be able to stop effing worrying? And I thought 13 months TTC was stressful. What does it all mean?

brown blood normally signifies old blood so that shouldnt be a worry hun
spotting is very very common in early pregnancy and i myself constantly spotted up to 9 weeks and panicked myself silly; so try and relax.
if it gets heavier then call docs x

Thanks hon, I'm going to give him a call tomorrow anyway just to put my mind at rest, I know it's probably nothing but it's nice to hear it from real people that have been through it, xx

I think a lot of the girls experienced this Hun. It's just a constant "what if" worry the whole time isn't it?
I never imagined the worry involved with first tri. I am totally against wishing my life away but I really want the next 6 weeks to hurry on quick!!!! X

oh its so worrying isnt it! it doesnt matter what anyone tells u, u will always still worry but just try and remember that alot of ppl do get it and it can last a long time but still mean a healthy baby! Like teen mum, had it myself between 6 and 8 weeks but never had any with my son, every pregnancy is different! U should b able to get a scan at ur EPU that will show a hearbeat at 7weeks. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back