Spotting 1 1/2 weeks after miscarriage

sarah.connors

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage a few weeks back. I bled for 3 weeks, and then it finally stopped. Had my bloodwork done tuesday last week and my HCG levels were at 10. Its been 1 1/2 weeks since I stopped bleeding now, but yesterday I started having some light bleeding/spotting. Could this be my period? I feel like its a little soon? And also super light. But with my HCG being that low tuesday last week Its unlikely to be bleeding from the miscarriage still, right? Is it safe to have sex now, or do I have to wait till I stop bleeding again?

My HGC wasn't completely zero and I started a period which was very light initially one day of normal period bleeding then very very light again
So it could be your period

Mine was so light It was only apparent when I wiped
Went from dark brown to light to dark brown again
Hoping it's your period xx

My HGC wasn't completely zero and I started a period which was very light initially one day of normal period bleeding then very very light again
So it could be your period

Mine was so light It was only apparent when I wiped
Went from dark brown to light to dark brown again
Hoping it's your period xx

It picked up a little today, like a normal day one in my period for me (which is still light). Might it be that the uterine lining hasnt had time to build up properly, so there isnt a lot to shed? I keep reading online about when you get your period, some pages say 4-6 weeks after miscarriage, but do they mean when you started or when you first stopped bleeding? Some pages also say you need to have 20 days with no bleeding to consider it a period. Im confused, I wanna know when we can start trying again (they say to wait one cycle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back