Spots?

nikkif

Reaction score
Hi,

When i came off the pill in July to TTC, my skin went awfully spotty after a few weeks. I was just wondering, how many of you are getting spots now you are pregnant??

I have loads on my back and keep getting painful ones on my chin (which i was before pregnant) but they are a bit different!

So many people say you have really good skin in pregnancy - i hope it happens with me soon!!

xx

i dont usually get spots as i cleanse and tone every morning and night but that has not stopped them during my pregnancy. evry time i wake up there seems to be even more. hope the pregnancy bloom sets in soon lol xxxxx

I am exactly the same .I've always been prone to spots but since becoming pregnant they are really very sore and are all over my chin and neck. I find putting a warm face cloth over the affected area helps the soreness a bit.

I've never really been bothered with spots before, occassional ones yes of course but never really bothered by them.

Early into pregnancy I had huge ones on my shoulders, back and right in the sides of my nose. They were so sore and irritating. I think again it was a hormone thing. They do appear to have settled down now thank goodness, still getting the occassional one on the side of my nose (and one on the chin yesterday) and my skin is certainlly more oily than usual (and it's usually pretty oily anyway!!!!) but it has settled down for me. My poor friend is now 16 weeks and still plagued with them.

i never suffered with spots really, but since being preg i have errupted mainly on my chin, infact my oh came home from work friday and insisted i introduced him to my friend growing on my chin (what a charmer lol)
:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I am normally prone to spots anyway but i suppose its glad we are not alone in this!! I feel so unattractive!!

Oh well, i still wouldn't change it for the world!!

xx

i too feel really unattractive. my hair is greasy and lifeless all the time, my waist line is expanding but no definite sign of a bump yet and im covered in spots!!!! But it will all be worth it!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

i have my 1st midwife appointment on the 4th when i will be almost 10 weeks, im very nervous, i wonder how long after, i will have my scan?

From what i underatand MOST places do a 12 week scan and a 20 week scan but places do vary. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.

I am still waiting for the date for mine x

with the 1st scan will they be able to tell exactly how many weeks i am!
its very exciting, soon as we have had the scan, im gonna be brave and tell my folks, my oh would of told them when i found out if he had his way lol,
have u had ur midwife visit yet nickki?

i went to see my midwife when i was 6 weeks she gave me a pregnancy pack sed she was too busy fill it in with me. booked me a scan and sed come bk wen u have had ur scan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she aint even asked me bought previous pregnancies or family history!! xxxxx

yes saffydreamer i had midwife appointment at 6.5 weeks i think i was really lucky! it lasted an hour and was just all the paperwork and a bit of info really.

Hope you get your scan soon. x

Hi Saffy,

I had an appointment at 9 week then a scan at 12 weeks - seems to be about right to me. Your 10 week appointment will be form filling, an opportunity to ask any questions you might have and be told what to expect, what tests you'll be offered and so forth. You'll be given a ton of leaflets to read through also. Your scan is a dating scan so you'll be told the length/size of the baby and what dates that puts you at.

Good luck with the appointment, congratulations on your pregnancy, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Nicola xx

Havent heard a peep out of my midwife yet :(

Keep phoning and leaving messages but she just isnt getting back to me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back