Spots- Feel like a teenager again!

shadow

Reaction score
I'm not sure where to post this, here or in the third tri section.

I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant; and I feel like i've reverted back to being a teenager. My face is a breakout zone- I'm covered in zits!

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm wondering whether it is actually pregnancy related? I do occasionally suffer with the odd spot (which sucks at 25!) but not very regularly. Recently I seem to have spots EVERYWHERE, especially my face. I have them on my back, chest, legs, face- I may aswell have the plague!

It was great this morning when hubby pointed them out to me just before he left for work- arent men just the sweetest- NOT! :x

So anyone else suffering? Am I all alone? Also any tips on what the hell I can do to get rid? I use an cleaning exfoiliating scrub (like clearasil but Avon own brand) everyday, and moisterise afterward. I'm not sure whether this scrub is making my face oiler, because is quite a strong cleanser!

God I hate feeling like I'm 14 again!

I had loads of spots all the way through my pregnancy and my skin was so greasy I couldn't even wear make up to try and cover it. Can't offer any help but it will all be over for you soon hunni xxxx :hug:

Iwas the same near the end of my pregnancy and i'm still getting them on my face but hoping they'll go away when i stop breastfeeding :pray:

My skin was bad at the beginning and I had a breakout a few weeks back

I use clinique anti belmish kit when my skin gets bad and it clears them up in no time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back