sport relief!

Toonlass

Reaction score
I am heart broken watching the films about miaria on sport relief. A £5 net can save the life of a little child, so i donated £5, its all i can afford right now, i would have donated £500 if i had it. Its so wrong that people, children, families have to live like this and suffer such losses.

I am by no means a softie but i thank god that i am lucky enough to live in a country with little disease and an amazing health service. My kids are so lucky to have an education and a loving, living family.

I don't really have a point to this thread, i just wanted to tell people how thankful i am for my health and for the privilaged lives my children will have xx

It was so sad watching some of that :(

I can't watch things like that, they upset me too much, but then I guess that's the point! I donated when Eddie Izzard did his marathons, he came through Northampton but I missed him grrrrr!!!

Know what u mean - totally heartbreaking - we don't know how good we've got it do we? xxx

I bawled too - those tiny children, all I could think about was Rosie and how lucky we are. We complain about our health service and I know that we contribute to it but we are so lucky to have the level of healthcare that we do..I cannot imagine losing a tiny child to Malaria when something as simple as a mosquito net could have save their life. The worst thing is that the governments of these countries do nothing to save their people - dictatorships I should say..Im going to donate today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back